Brynwood’s Founding Member Renewal period is in full swing, and as a reminder, the deadline for early renewal incentives is January 15th, 2012.
If you renew your membership prior to January 15th, you may take advantage of the following incentives:
- $1,000 discount on all levels of annual dues (Dues remain the same as 2011-2012 season. Click here for dues matrix for specifics.)
- 5% reduction in your 2012 dues for sponsoring any new member to the Club for next season. There is no limit to the number of new members you can sponsor as long as each applicant has an active member as a Proposer and Seconder. See membership office for details about the Proposer and Seconder process and corresponding forms.
- If you elect to pay in full by check or ACH by January 15, 2012, a club credit in the amount of 5% of your total dues will be credited to your account on April 1, 2012. If you elect to pay in full by credit card by January 15, 2012, a club credit in the amount of 2.5% of your total dues will be credited to your account on April 1, 2012. This credit can be used for food, beverage, merchandise, cart and guest fees and/or catered events.
- You will earn an additional $1,000 credit toward any future initiation fee (if applicable) for each year of up to five continuous years that you have been a Brynwood Founding Member. This credit is in addition to the $15,000 credit you already earned as a Founding Member. If you do not renew by March 31, your Founding Member Inititation Fee Credit will be forfeited.
Please remember that after January 15, your membership application will be considered along with other new applications, and we cannot guarantee that there will be membership spots available.
In order to renew your membership you must either:
- Return your renewal application with a $2500 non-refundable deposit and pay the balance by March 31, 2012 or,
- Return your renewal application and pay in full by January 15th, taking advantage of the incentives outlined above.
Please click here for a copy of the renewal application.
On behalf of everyone at Brynwood Golf & Country Club and Troon Golf, we thank you for your membership and look forward to providing you an extraordinary 2012-2013 season. If you have any questions about membership, please contact Denise Quadrel at 914-273-9300 x346 or email@example.com.
All the best,
Robert J. DeMore
Troon Golf, LLC
Click Here to Stop future Mailings